How to Add Info-Excavation to Trusted Sites
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click ⋮. This option is in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click Settings. It’s toward the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and click Show advanced settings. You’ll find this link at the bottom of the page.
- Click Content settings. This option is below the “Privacy” heading.
- Click Manage exceptions beneath the “Cookies” heading. It’s the first option in the “Content settings” menu.
- Type in info-ex.com. You’ll enter this information in the field beneath the “Hostname pattern” heading on the left side of the window.
- Make sure the “Behavior” settings says “Allow”. The “Behavior” setting is on the right side of the window.
- (If the “Behavior” setting says “Block” or “Clear on exit”, click the box and then click “Allow”.)
- Click “Done”. It’s in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will save your settings for stored cookies and data on your Chrome browser.
- Repeat this process for other Chrome attributes. As you scroll down, you’ll see these headings:
- Pop-ups – Sites on this list will allow pop-ups regardless of your other Chrome settings.
- Location – Sites on this list will be able to access your location.
- Notifications – Sites on this list will be able to send you notifications related to the site’s content.
- Click Done. It’s in the bottom-right corner of the “Content settings” window. Your website is now exempt from Chrome’s usual content settings.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click ⚙️. It’s in the top-right corner of the Internet Explorer window.
- Click Internet options. You’ll see this option at the bottom of the drop-down menu; clicking it will open the “Internet Options” window.
- Click Privacy. This tab is at the top of the “Internet Options” window.
- Click Sites. It’s near the top of the “Privacy” page.
- Type in https://*.info-ex.com. You’ll enter this information in the “Address of website” text field near the middle of the page.
- Click Allow. It’s on the right side of the page.
- Click OK. Your selected website is now exempt from Internet Explorer’s usual security settings.