Statement of responsibility
- You must provide us with a valid email address
- You must allow a minimum delay of 3 business days before starting your work (excluding the date you completed this request).
- You must provide specific information about your work site , such as city, street , civic address (if applicable) and intersections .
- On the map you must indicate the precise work zone, since your sketch determines the member companies who will be notified of your work.
- Once your request sent , it is your responsibility to verify that you have received a confirmation from Info- Excavation, indicating that your request has been processed and submitted to the companies that are likely to have network near your work site.
- The confirmation issued by Info-Excavation does not allow you to dig . You must wait for confirmation of each notified utility before starting your work.