Seven major infrastructure owners (Bell, CSEM, Gazifère, Énergir, Hydro-Québec, Telus, and Vidéotron) have developed joint directives when working near their underground infrastructures. Info-Excavation proudly collaborated to coordinate the project.
These guidelines are the result of a great collaboration. Participants and their organizations have shown openness and drive to develop a single document that will facilitate understanding and standardize guidelines for all those who work near their underground infrastructure. Info-Excavation would like to thank:
- Benoît Garneau (Énergir)
- Danny Matton (Bell)
- David Pelletier Gauvin (Telus)
- François Boivin (Telus)
- François Desjardins (Info-Excavation)
- Ghislain St-Laurent (Hydro-Québec)
- Isabelle Pilote (Énergir)
- Jean Mercier (CSEM / Commission des services électriques de Montréal)
- Jean-François Lapointe (Vidéotron)
- Natalia Dacosta Pacheco (Gazifère)
- Nathalie Moreau (Info-Excavation)
- Pierre Duval (Hydro-Québec)
- Roger Sarrazin (Vidéotron)
- Simon Peloquin (Hydro-Québec)
These guidelines are intended for anyone planning or carrying out work in the ground near underground infrastructure. It indicates the directives to be followed and specifies the general technical requirements of the infrastructure owners participating in this document to adequately anticipate the operations, delays, and costs occasioned by these requirements. However, the design of the work and the choice of working methods and practices that will meet these requirements are entirely the responsibility of the performers.
Click here to download the guidelines for printing.
For any comments or suggestions related to these guidelines, write to us at [email protected].